Awarded as one of Germany‘s TOP CONSULTANTS
TOP CONSULTANT is a competition for consulting firms that evaluates consulting services from the client's perspective according to scientifically based criteria. Those consulting firms that have prevailed in the demanding, independent benchmarking process are awarded the coveted TOP CONSULTANT seal of quality.
The professionalism and performance of the CF-MB team as well as the satisfaction of the clients were the decisive factors that enabled the M&A specialists from Düsseldorf to hold their own against top-class competitors. The Corporate Finance Mittelstandsberatung has set itself apart from the competition due its extensive expertise and many years of experience in company acquisitions, company sales, succession planning and acquisition financing.
The key factor for the award of the TOP CONSULTANT title was the client-oriented, SME-oriented advisory service. In order to be able to evaluate and classify this, the WGMB-team (scientific society for management and consulting), Prof. Dr. Dietmar Fink and Bianka Knoblach, interviewed reference customers of CF-MB regarding professionalism and satisfaction of the consulting services.
In the course of the award ceremony, TOP CONSULTANT-mentor and former Federal President Christian Wulff congratulated the managing partners Carsten Häming and Joachim von Brockhausen and the entire CF-MB consulting team via video message on this outstanding success.
The TOP CONSULTANT selection process
Since 2010, the selection procedure for TOP CONSULTANT has been based on a scientifically sound customer survey conducted by Prof. Dr. Dietmar Fink, Professor of Management Consulting of the University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (BRSU), and Bianka Knoblach. Both jointly head the WGMB (scientific society for management and consulting) in Bonn.
In order to be able to evaluate the performance of the consultants, the scientific team surveyed a large number of reference customers of Corporate Finance Mittelstandsberatung GmbH. The survey of the reference customers focused on two overriding criteria: the degree of professionalism that the customers attest the consulting firms and the customers' satisfaction with the consulting services. In addition to this survey, the scientific management evaluated the key figures of the companies, such as sales development, employee development, the professional background of the consultants and their experience.
The core element of TOP CONSULTANT is the customer survey. This gives us an undisguised view of the qualities of the consultants. The TOP CONSULTANT seal makes this quality visible at a glance and thus provides valuable orientation.
Prof. Dr. Dietmar Fink & Bianka Knoblach, Wissenschaftliche Leiter
The test criteria in detail
- Rational and emotional abilities, skills and knowledge
- Operationalised in the categories professional, methodological, social and personal competence
- Reliability, predictability, ability to judge, sincerity, credibility, inner solidarity
- Operationalized in the categories consistency, integrity, loyalty and openness
- Familiarity and awareness in dealing with a medium-sized customer culture
- Operationalized in the categories similarity, reciprocity and attractiveness
- "Overall, how satisfied are you with the evaluated company?"
- "How well does the evaluated company meet your expectations?"
- "If you had to recontract the services provided to you by the evaluated company in the past, would you recontract them to that company again?"
- "Do you wish to remain a long-term client of the company being evaluated?"
- "Would you recommend the evaluated company to others?"
- "Would you advise other persons or companies to cooperate with the evaluated company?"
We would like to thank our clients and our team, who made this great success possible. The award as TOP CONSULTANT shows once again that our tireless efforts and performance over the past years have been worthwhile.
Carsten Häming und Joachim von Brockhausen